The 38th Annual Chicago TI International World Faire

Chicago TI-99/4A Users Group

Oct 1, 2020, 1:20:01 AM10/1/20
to ti9...@yahoogroups.com, ti9...@groups.io, ti9...@yahoogroups.com, genev...@yahoogroups.com
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the Chicago TI User Group has decided that the
Chicago TI International World Faire will be held online this year, rather
than in person. Accordingly, we are now soliciting presentations in video
form, to be presented at the virtual Faire. At this time we would like to
ascertain what interest this is in the TI community. Anyone who has the
desire to produce a video on a TI topic should send a private message to
hal...@hotmail.com in the next few days indicating the nature of the
presentation, and we will get in touch with you with the details we
require. Thanks in advance.
-The Faire Committee
chica...@sdf.org