The KEEP BBS is now connected

Bill.T...@tkp.thekeep.net

Oct 8, 2020, 2:26:49 PM10/8/20
I started my BBS in 1983 on my TI-99/4a :) now it's running on a pc
with worldgroup but I still have TI files and areas online. also I have
a small BBS running on my TI-99/4a with a TIPI connecting it to the
internet that you can access through the dialout function on my main
BBS.. Also have a online store with TI hardware software and homebrew
stuff..

Greg

thekeep.net
arcadeshopper.com

Joe Cronin

Oct 8, 2020, 2:28:59 PM10/8/20
Greetings from Google Groups..

Joe

Vort...@tkp.thekeep.net

Oct 10, 2020, 3:25:49 PM10/10/20
BC>I started my BBS in 1983 on my TI-99/4a :) now it's running on a pc
BC>with worldgroup but I still have TI files and areas online. also I have
BC>a small BBS running on my TI-99/4a with a TIPI connecting it to the
BC>internet that you can access through the dialout function on my main
BC>BBS.. Also have a online store with TI hardware software and homebrew
BC>stuff..

BC>Greg

BC>thekeep.net
BC>arcadeshopper.com

Well that is cool as beans Greg! I have not access that usenet group in
ages. The only issue with this format is that I cannot see a list of the
titles of the messages without going through each one.

Beery

Oct 10, 2020, 8:15:18 PM10/10/20
Welcome to the group Greg.

Beery

--Beery Miller -- 9640 News BBS -- 9640news.ddns.net:9640 --