Wanted Model 1 or Model 4 (any old Tandy )

Joe Agrella

Jul 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/5/97

Will buy or trade for IBM hardware. Let me know what you got and
what you want...

--
Joe Agrella tra...@gte.net

** Collector of TRS-80 Model 1,3,4's including software and etc ..**
** Email me your needs or what you have to sell. **

Rick Rotaru

Jul 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/12/97

In article <5pkcvd$b32$1...@news2.gte.net>, tra...@gte.net says...

FOR SALE: Trs80/Tandy/Radio Shack Hardware & Software
Make replies to: Rro...@execpc.com

As of July 10, 1997 the following items are for sale and are open to
any
reasonalbe offer (either as a package or individual items). All items
MUST
go! So, don't wait too long to respond.

All items are in working condition unless otherwise noted.
You pay for shipping.

HARDWARE:

(2) Trs80 Model 4's (both need power supplies; 64K Non-Gate Array's)

(2) Radio Shack Line Printer VIII's (with extra ribbons)...both work
fine.

(1) Tandy DT-1 Data Terminal (w/manual, tech manual, spare keyboard &
parts)

(2) Trs80 Model 1's (each w/ expansion interface, manuals & monitor)

(1) Joystick for Model 1 (Big Five "Trisstick")

(1) TC-8 cassette interface for Model 1 (with tapes!)

(1) Radio Shack Line Printer II interface for Model 1

(1) Microtek MT-32 Printer/Memory module for Model 1

(1) Micro Mint 300 Baud Modem (for Model 1; w/ Comm80 cassette
software)

(1) Orchestra 90 Stereo Music Synthesizer (for Model 3/4 w/floppies &
docs)

(5) Single sided/Double density (180K) 5.25" floppy drives (orig.
Tandy)

(2) Tandy Color Computer 2's (Coco 2)

(1) Direct connect modem (300 baud for Coco)

(1) Tandy CM-2 Color Monitor (for Coco 3, but will do CGA on
IBM-PC's!)

SOFTWARE:

TRS80 MODEL 1:

Advanced Statistical Analysis (cassette)
Level 1 Game Pack (cassette)
Personal Finance (cassette)
Cassette Comm (obvious)
Temple of Apshai (cassette game)

TRS80 MODEL 3:

In Memory Information (cassette)
Assembly Language Tutor (cassette - Model 1 & 3, two copies one is
sealed)
Trs80/Z80 Assembly Language Library (Model 1 & 3; floppies)
Computer Graphics (Basic/utils/subroutines; floppy)
Compiler Basic (Model 1 & 3; floppy)
Series 1 Editor/Assembler Ver. 1.00 (floppy)
Trsdos 6.02.00 (orig. disk & manual)
Mail/File System Ver. 3.3 (Galactic Software; floppy)
Find It Quick-Instant Software (Model 1 & 3; floppy)
Mirco Courier Ver. 1.00.00 (floppy)
Profile Ver. 3.4 (floppy)
Micro Pilot Authoring System Ver. 1.00.00 (floppy)
Computer Assisted Reading Development C.A.R.D. (floppy)
Basic Course (cassette)
Scripsit (text editor; cassette)
Lots of cassette software...Mostly Model 3 stuff...some are orig.
tapes

TRS80 MODEL 4:

Profile 4 Plus Ver. 1.00.03 (floppy)
Disk Scripsit Ver. 1.00 (text editor; floppy)
Target Planner Calc (spreadsheet; floppy)
The Producer Ver. 4.0 (create basic programs using plain english;
floppy)
Deskmate
ReportStar (word processing/report creator; CP/M software - Montizuma
Micro)

COLOR COMPUTER 2/3 (CoCo2 or 3):

Mickey's Space Adventure (kid's game, sealed; floppy)
Ghana Bwana (kid's game, 2 copies- 1 is sealed; floppy)
Color Math (kid's math tutor, 2 copies- 1 is sealed; cassette)
Rocky's Boots (kid's game; floppy)
Flightsim I (for Coco 3; floppy)
Dungeons of Daggorath (kid's game, cartridge)
Personal Finance II (cartridge)
Color Scripsit (text editor; cartridge)
Spectaculator (spreadsheet program; cartridge)
BasicOS9 (floppy)
OS9 Profile (floppy)
Castle of Tharoggao (game; cartridge)
Rogue (Coco3; floppy)
Kronis Rift (Lucasfilm game, Coco3; floppy)
Chromacassette's (several with games and utils; cassettes)

MANUALS AND DOCS:

Oricle 80 (photo copies)
Tandy Home Education Systems - Vidtex
Basic Computer Games/More Basic Computer Games
Series I Editor/Assembler
Tandy Intelligent Modem DC-2212 (manual only- no modem)
Profile III Plus (no disk)
Super Scripsit (no disk)
Trsdos Ver. 6.1.2 (manual only, no disk...copies available upon
request)
Dow Jones Information Service User Guide
Business Mailing List
Quick Quiz
Lynn's Check Register System (photocopy)
Disk Course (photocopy)
Teacher Aid (photocopy)
T-Bug - Z80 Monitor & Debugging Aid (photocopy)
Micro Music (photocopy)
Tape Payroll System (photocopy)
Cross Reference Utility (photocopy)
Host Term (photocopy)
Show & Spell (photocopy)
Statistical Analysis (photocopy)
In Memory Information system (photocopy)

BOOKS:

Introduction to Trs80 Gaphics - Don Inman
Trs80 Graphics - Don Inman
Advanced Level II Basic - Don Inman/Bob Albrecht/Ramon Zamora)
Using the Trs80 In Your Home - Charles D. Sternberg
Trs80 Graphics for the Model 1 & Model 3 - David A. Kater/Susan J.
Thomas
Visicalc For Your Trs80 - Carol Klitzner/Matthew J. Plociak Jr
Visicalc Applications - Robt. E. Williams/Bruce J. Taylor/Brian L.
King
Business Programming Applications - Wm. Barden (for Model 1/3/2/16)
Introdcution to SuperScripsit Word Processing
Tandy Source Book (software applications - Vol. 8)
Business Programs for the Trs80 Model 1/3 - Charles D. Sternberg
The Rest of 80 - 80Micro Magazine Publications
80Micro's Review Guide
Trs80 Data File Programming Model 1/3 - Finkel/Brown
Encyclopedia for the Trs80 Vol. 1-10
Understanding Digital Computers - Radio Shack
Getting Started With Trs80 Basic (Model 1/3/4) - Radio Shack

MAGAZINES:

Trs80 Microcomputer News (1979-1986, some years complete, some not)
80 Micro (1981-1988; some years complete, some not)

MISC IBM & COMPATIBLE STUFF:

Model PC-130a 150 Watt switching power supply (new in box...never
used)
Atari SX212 External 1200 baud modem (For Atari and IBM; Hayes
compatible!)
Viva 2400 baud Internal Fax/Modem (fax is 9600 send/4800 receive)
Telix VGA TTL mono monitor (must have TTL video card)
Epson FX-80 printer (still prints ok, carriage needs cleaning)

======
REPLY TO: Rro...@execpc.com
======

patri...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 12:46:03 AM2/15/20
On Saturday, July 5, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Joe Agrella wrote:
> Will buy or trade for IBM hardware. Let me know what you got and
> what you want...
>

> --
> Joe Agrella tra...@gte.net
>
> ** Collector of TRS-80 Model 1,3,4's including software and etc ..**
> ** Email me your needs or what you have to sell. **

i just aquired some items from my aunt and was going to put them on ebay, but seeing you are a collector and knowing i started on a color computer, i would rather give you the chance to make an offer and have them. the getting started with color basic and the going ahead with extended color basic manuals are missing the covers, but the rest is intact. everything else is in excellant shape other than a labels on 1 or 2 cartrideges are starting to peel off. thanks, here is what i have

floppy drive controller and cables cat. no 26-3029
cartridges include- gakactic attack, color file, spidercide, canyon vlimber, slay the nereis with manual. and then robot battle, starblaze, music, color scripsit, and videotex with no manual.
books includes- sounds of egypt, dmp-110 operation manual, color script manual, color computer disk system, getting started with color basic, go ahead with extended color basic, and trs-80 computer operation manual.
cassettes- mickey alpine adventure, and space probe. both are in their original box with cassette and manual.
tandy home education systems floppys - in original box with all manuals - color math, color logo, vidtex, problem solving series, hands on, and play with language.

dave patrick
da...@djcaution.com