TRS-80 clones in germany

Fritz

Jul 9, 2022, 3:14:23 AM7/9/22
Hi ..

in Germany there where different computers build which are mostly TRS-80 compatible.
Truly the 1st of them was the Video Genie EG3003 made by EACA and there are a lot of information's at www.classic-computers.org.nz and on other sides in the web.

With TCS (Trommeschlaeger) as the general importer in Germany there where more systems build in cooperation with EACA and TCS itself.

Genie I/II of course and the Genie III (EACA), Genie IIs, Speedmaster and the Genie IIIs. I will not miss the Colour Genie but it was more a home computer.

There are a lot of information's for them but mostly in German language. Luckily I get in contact with Jens Guenter and he added the 'Genies' to his fork of the SDLTRS emulator.

At http://www.myoldc.info/eaca_tcs_computer/sdltrs_and_the_videogenies.html you will get a complete overview, have fun.

-
--
---