OpenSSL Update

Randall

Jan 29, 2024, 12:04:40 PMJan 29
Hi Everyone,

OpenSSL 3.3 is now working on NonStop but not yet in alpha or beta. We will be releasing this series when it goes to beta shortly.

3.2.0 is now on the ITUGLIB website. 3.2.1 is expected in the next few days as is a new 3.0.x and 3.1.x release.

Notices for ITUGLIB updates are moving to LinkedIn in the "ITUGLIB for Connect WorldWide" group, so please look there. We have to do this because Google is dropping its news feed support next month so new messages will be disabled.

Regards,
Randall Becker
On Behalf of the ITUGLIB Technical Committee

Bill Honaker

Jan 29, 2024, 5:08:24 PMJan 29
Note for those users that don't use Google Groups to access this NNTP group:

The group will still be monitored by some of the team that don't rely on Google. But moving to LinkedIn is still recommended!
Bill