ITUGLIB Web site maintenance

Bill Honaker

Dec 19, 2023, 11:44:55 AM12/19/23
Note to users, we are about to take the ITUGLIB server down for RVU install. The website will be non-responsive for the next couple of hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Bill Honaker

Dec 19, 2023, 1:02:31 PM12/19/23
On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 10:44:10 -0600, Bill Honaker <no_spam_bhonaker__@x_i_d.com> wrote:

>Note to users, we are about to take the ITUGLIB server down for RVU install. The website will be non-responsive for the next couple of hours.
>
>Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The ITUGLIB site is back up and running. Thanks to the team at our hosting sponsor, TCM, for doing quick work!