Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ vyccek

1 view
Message has been deleted

MUD

Nov 14, 2004, 9:27:26 PM11/14/04
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:18:56 +0000, Victim_of_American_Stupidity wrote:

> You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
> President. He’s a complete moron and so are most of you! -
> Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don’t you care

Actually I was one of millions who did not vote for Mr. Bush. Having said
that....no, I really don't give a rats ass what the rest of the world
thinks of us. Your opinion really doesn't matter. When you get in
trouble you'll run crying to us to save you and when you're not in trouble
you'll hate us. What's new about that?

> hate. More sympathy for Bin Laden... More attacks on American
> institutions... More isolation.

Keep it up and see what happens. It hasn't gotten bad yet.

coldfire

Beardy

Nov 15, 2004, 2:27:00 AM11/15/04
MUD wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:18:56 +0000, Victim_of_American_Stupidity wrote:
>

>>You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
>>President. He’s a complete moron and so are most of you! -
>>Don’t you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don’t you care
>

> Actually I was one of millions who did not vote for Mr. Bush. Having said
> that....no, I really don't give a rats ass what the rest of the world
> thinks of us. Your opinion really doesn't matter. When you get in
> trouble you'll run crying to us to save you and when you're not in trouble
> you'll hate us. What's new about that?

Please take this putrefying troll bollocks away from any
Sun-related NG's.

Clayton

Dec 4, 2004, 9:44:03 PM12/4/04

So what does this have to do with the Tahoe processor architecture?

Does anyone frequent this group anymore? I used to run a couple of Harris
HCX-7/9 systems (CCI Power 6/32 Tahoe derivatives) in a previous life...

In article <pan.2004.11.15....@i.hate.spam.com>, MUD says...