Re: Teen Muff 4602

whoisthis

Aug 5, 2004, 1:10:29 AM8/5/04
In article <1RiQc.118744$fv....@fe2.columbus.rr.com>,
david...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Cam pics of my daughters teenage friends staying over for a slumber party.
> Nicy tittys and hairy muff!!!

No its just another virus/trojan that some worthless little wanker wants
you to load onto your machine. Sort of makes you wish their mother
believed in abortions doesnt it.

Peter de Vroomen

Aug 5, 2004, 8:11:34 AM8/5/04
> No its just another virus/trojan that some worthless little wanker wants
> you to load onto your machine. Sort of makes you wish their mother
> believed in abortions doesnt it.

Besides, hairy muffs should be banished. Philips didn't invent the ladyshave
for nothing.

PeterV