WTB: Parallax SBus Video Capture Cards

Rolf Linderoth

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
To All:

I am looking to purchase any remaining quantity of this graphics
SBus card by Parallax, a company now no longer in business, P/N
XVC-XTRA. If you have, or know someone who has any remaining
inventory of this specialized SBus card, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

--
Rolf Linderoth
Synergistic Computer Solutions

nikki...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 4:23:16 PM4/22/14
Hi Rolf,

I am looking for Parallax Card XVC-XTRA too. If you have any please contact me.

Thanks,

Nick
nzla...@msn.com

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Apr 22, 2014, 5:48:16 PM4/22/14
nikki...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Rolf,
>
> I am looking for Parallax Card XVC-XTRA too. If you have any please contact me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick
> nzla...@msn.com

You are replying to a message that is over 15 years old and the company
the poster worked for no longer exists.

> On Monday, February 1, 1999 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Rolf Linderoth wrote:
>> To All:
>>
>> I am looking to purchase any remaining quantity of this graphics
>> SBus card by Parallax, a company now no longer in business, P/N
>> XVC-XTRA. If you have, or know someone who has any remaining
>> inventory of this specialized SBus card, please let me know ASAP.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> --
>> Rolf Linderoth
>> Synergistic Computer Solutions