Help reqd. obtaining Sun Ultra 20 M2 supplemental CD 1.9

Andy McClements

Nov 12, 2013, 2:20:36 PM11/12/13
Hi All,

My first post to comp.sys.sun.admin an ooh, around 12 year ! Sadly those happy days when I was a sysadmin (of sorts) are long gone now, and it seems very hard to get system updates..

Can anyone possibly help me with an ISO of the last Sun Ultra 20 M2 tools and drivers CD ? I can make an FTP space available.

TIA

Andy
Lancaster, GB.

matej...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 2:29:25 PM2/20/16
Dne úterý 12. listopadu 2013 20:20:36 UTC+1 Andy McClements napsal(a):
Hello,
if you have one, please write me. I buyed this old workstation and I have nothing. Thank you.
Filip