Old security tools

Grant Taylor

Mar 8, 2022, 1:08:18 AM3/8/22

I'm looking for some really old security tools from the late '90s ~
early '00s. Does anyone by chance have a trove of such old tools?

- klaxon
- tocsin

Klaxon was apparently a stand alone program meant to be run via (x)inetd
that would return a benign message to the client and log pertinent
information on the server.

Tocsin seems to be a related tools that does things at a higher level
and doesn't require running / configuring multiple instances like klaxon.

I saw these tools mentioned in context of securing old Sun systems.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Scott