calibration of water quality

Amare Shiberu Keraga

Jan 20, 2018, 10:06:16 AM1/20/18
I have got 3 simulation results of SWAT model corresponding to three years' LU/LC data since I am interested to see impact of LU change on water quality. I assume that there is a need to calibrate flow, sediment and finally water quality (nutrients) sequentially because of my thought that one is a carrier of the other. But calibrating all 3 years' flow, sediment and nutrient is tedious (yearly, monthly or daily) with shortage of data at hand. Should I use the same best_pars (the one I got in calibrating the first result) for all the three cases and in all the three years?

So, what reasonable approach may I follow to get a logical conclusion of effect of LU change on water quality?

thanks.