Binding Error !!!!

Gourab Maitra

May 16, 2013, 8:02:34 AM5/16/13

While binding a VOS Cobol module I am getting an error message stating that the
object must be compiled for ia32 processor family. Can anyone kindly explain how
to tackle this issue. There is no processor option named 'ia32' in bind card.

Thanks,
Gourab.

chaniarts

May 16, 2013, 12:18:00 PM5/16/13
please contact your local cac for support. this means that one or more
of the .obj files you are including are compiled for a vseries, but you
are not binding on a vseries type module, or your object library paths
are incorrect. we don't know what your module type is, what is
installed, whether you are trying to do cross compiles or cross binds,
or what.

regards,
charlie
stratus cac