Stratus XA2000 needs new home

Peter Dower

Nov 27, 2002, 12:18:51 PM11/27/02
I have an old Stratus XA2000 which I'd like to give to somebody who would
find it useful.

The module is no longer used by us and Stratus (who technically still own
it) don't want it back. They have given us permission to dispose of it as we
see fit, which we are keen to do quickly.

The unit is currently operational but is suffering from progressive disk
problems.

If you think it would be of use as spares or for repair and can collect then
you are welcome to it, free of charge.

We are located in Windsor, Berkshire, England.

Email to ne...@cavendish.co.uk if you are interested or would like more
information.

Peter Dower
The Cavendish Organisation Ltd.