Another sad loss

Calum

Nov 14, 2021, 9:43:20 AM11/14/21
RIP Daren Pearcy, creator of the RZX Archive.

Mal Franks

Nov 14, 2021, 3:53:59 PM11/14/21
On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 14:43:20 UTC, Calum wrote:
> RIP Daren Pearcy, creator of the RZX Archive.

Such terrible news. Was only thinking of seeing if he'd be up for a css/speccy meet next year, recently. Been too many years since I had a few pints with him in Manchester and Liverpool.

Calum

Nov 15, 2021, 6:31:33 PM11/15/21
On 14/11/2021 14:43, Calum wrote:
> RIP Daren Pearcy, creator of the RZX Archive.

And just read that Bernie Drummond has left us, too.

<https://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/324497-bernie-drummond-rip/&tab=comments#comment-13377665>

Pierre Scotney

Nov 16, 2021, 4:50:46 PM11/16/21
Yes, very sad news. Batman and Head over Heels were graphically
beautiful thanks to Bernie's artistic skill.

OldbieOne

Nov 18, 2021, 5:21:49 PM11/18/21

"Calum" <com....@nospam.scottishwildcat> wrote in message
> RIP Daren Pearcy, creator of the RZX Archive.

RIP Darren. Thank you for your gift to the community

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC w/Windows v4.0.950B