48K Spectrum Tapes Availability Question

OldbieOne

May 20, 2022, 4:28:18 PM5/20/22
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for somewhere that sells old Speccy tapes and ships worldwide.
Tried searching online, and not found anywhere. Does anyone know of
someplace that might be able to help?

Thanks

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC w/Windows v4.0.950B

John Tsiombikas

May 24, 2022, 9:16:40 PM5/24/22
On 2022-05-20, OldbieOne <m...@here.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm looking for somewhere that sells old Speccy tapes and ships worldwide.
> Tried searching online, and not found anywhere. Does anyone know of
> someplace that might be able to help?

In danger of stating the obvious... ebay?

--
John Tsiombikas
http://nuclear.mutantstargoat.com/

OldbieOne

May 26, 2022, 2:32:44 PM5/26/22

"John Tsiombikas" <nuc...@member.fsf.org> wrote in message
> On 2022-05-20, OldbieOne <m...@here.com> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I'm looking for somewhere that sells old Speccy tapes and ships
worldwide.
> > Tried searching online, and not found anywhere. Does anyone know of
> > someplace that might be able to help?
>
> In danger of stating the obvious... ebay?

I hadn't looked there because I gave up last year along with a lot of
sellers who left due to the eBay shipping system they implemented and the
fee hike, so thanks for this because I actually didn't even think about eBay

It's good to know people are still here too