WTB OS64 Cartridge

Tom Lake

Jan 19, 2020, 12:04:43 PM1/19/20
I'm looking for an OS64 cart for the TS 2068. I'd also like a Spectrum ROM for it so I could play Spectrum games. Actually, if you have any carts at all, I'd be interested is hearing about them. I've just started to get back into the 2068 and appreciate it more now than back in the '80s.

hp

Mar 1, 2020, 3:45:01 PM3/1/20
Probably have TS 2068 stuff tucked away from the days I used to
buy/sell/repair.

Paul

David Anderson

Jun 25, 2020, 5:49:04 AM6/25/20
Hi Paul,

Did you used to sell with Frank Davis? If so, I’d love to talk to you about old Timex/Sinclair stuff. I’m working on a website about the computers.

Thanks!
David

hp

Jun 29, 2020, 5:59:05 PM6/29/20