CSS Folklore FAQ and stuff

Matt Rudge

Jul 4, 2020, 5:38:21 PM7/4/20
Hi c.s.s-ers,

With the recent massacre^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H redesign of WoS, a lot of
things seem to have vanished - the cute little ZX Certified badges and,
horrifically, the CSS Folklore FAQ.

I'm thinking of retrieving it from archive.org and hosting it again. I
know most of it is out of date at this stage, and a lot of the old
regulars haven't been seen around in a while, but I think it would be
nice to have it available again.

I have the csscgc.org domain, which currently points to my personal
website, and planned to host it there if there were no objections. I
also thought that it would be a good central location to have some of
the history of the CGC etc, so if anyone feels like contributing, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Guesser

Jul 4, 2020, 6:33:00 PM7/4/20
Some cheeky scamp has already chucked up a mirror of the old WoS at
worldofspectrum.net which includes the faq
https://worldofspectrum.net/cssfolklore/index.html

Matt Rudge

Jul 5, 2020, 3:57:23 AM7/5/20
This is ace! I hadn't seen it. The WoS redesign is awful and
unappealing, so I'd love to try help out and support WoS Classic.

Duncan Snowden

Jul 10, 2020, 11:10:18 AM7/10/20
Hurrah! I hadn't seen the new one until you mentioned it (and I -
ahem - read your post six days later). Ugh. Three cheers for the cheeky
scamp(s). Anyone know who it is?

--
Duncan Snowden.