World of Spectrum - registering on forum

David Sweeney

Mar 6, 2021, 6:02:49 AMMar 6
I am trying to register an account on the World of Spectrum forum, but it keeps blocking me, saying there is something wrong with my password.

Is there anyone I can contact to ask about this problem?

Is there a webmaster or someone like that?

OldbieOne

Apr 8, 2021, 7:43:21 PMApr 8
David Sweeney wrote in message ...
Same problem. I thought it was because I was in the US maybe. If you're in
the UK, sounds like it might not be denying me based on geography

--
OldbieOne
The Guy Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)

NotFound

Apr 10, 2021, 6:54:16 PMApr 10

I mentioned your problem in the WoS issues forum and they say you probably did something wrong. Can you share a screenshot or something to show them?