Well poo

deKay

Sep 16, 2021, 3:24:10 PMSep 16

What rubbish news. So rubbish I had to return to css to point out how
rubbish it was. Boo and hiss.

Still, 81 isn’t a bad innings.

--
Posted from my Amstrad eM@iler

Glazebrook West

Sep 16, 2021, 3:39:26 PMSep 16
deKay <nospam...@lofi-gaming.nospam.org.uk.nospam> Wrote in
message:r

> What rubbish news. So rubbish I had to return to css to point out how
> rubbish it was. Boo and hiss.
>
> Still, 81 isn?t a bad innings.
>
> --
> Posted from my Amstrad eM@iler

81 isn't bad, but then again from my current vantage point of 53
years old it doesn't seem all that far away either.

I do feel sad though, even though Uncle Clive always seemed a bit
spiky.

--
.sig

Rayner Lucas

Sep 16, 2021, 7:12:16 PMSep 16
In article <si05ko$700$1...@dont-email.me>, nospam.andyk@lofi-
gaming.nospam.org.uk.nospam says...

> What rubbish news. So rubbish I had to return to css to point out how
> rubbish it was. Boo and hiss.
>
> Still, 81 isn?t a bad innings.

Aww, heck, that's a shame. When I was a nipper it seemed like every
other week he'd be on the telly showing off some new brainwave of his,
none of which ever quite took the world by storm. And yet, his odd
little gadgets are still remembered, and blazed a trail that others
would follow when technology finally caught up with his ambitions.

Here's to you, Uncle Clive! *raises a glass of single malt*

Matt Rudge

Sep 17, 2021, 1:53:14 PMSep 17
Damn, blast and dash it all. Not the news I wanted to see yesterday.

Thanks, Uncle Clive! I probably wouldn't be doing what I'm doing today
if it wasn't for you (posting on c.s.s. that is). RIP.