Twitter

Guesser

Nov 5, 2022, 3:52:46 PM11/5/22
So where are all the twitter refugees then?

Come on! lets be having you!

Rayner Lucas

Nov 9, 2022, 11:52:36 AM11/9/22
In article <tk6eub$2ajpc$1...@dont-email.me>, alis...@zxnet.co.uk says...

> So where are all the twitter refugees then?
>
> Come on! lets be having you!

I'm lurking! Well, except for right now, I mean.

Forget about Musk: he may be an eccentric tech entrepreneur with a line
of dodgy electric vehicles, but has he ever made a computer that crashes
when it wobbles slightly? I think not.

Rayner

Jan van den Broek

Nov 11, 2022, 10:26:59 AM11/11/22
Sat, 5 Nov 2022 19:52:43 +0000
Guesser <alis...@zxnet.co.uk> schrieb:
>So where are all the twitter refugees then?
>
>Come on! lets be having you!

They are here, but in silence. Not wanting to much attention drawn
to Usenet, otherwise Elon might buy that too.
--
Jan van den Broek balg...@xs4all.nl

Entertaining Quakers since 2005

polomint