Interesting Auction

sda |

Nov 19, 2004, 12:39:55 AM11/19/04
Any idea who this is and which games are included in this? He's auctioning
off all of the source code for his old games, Spectrum ones included.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8145969493&rd=1

Big Purple Moog

Nov 19, 2004, 6:02:32 AM11/19/04

"sda |" <pse...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Any idea who this is and which games are included in this? He's auctioning
> off all of the source code for his old games, Spectrum ones included.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8145969493&rd=1

He's a bloke called Paul Griffiths. Apparently done a few games for
Codemasters.
BPM

RootShell

Nov 19, 2004, 6:02:20 AM11/19/04

"sda |" <pse...@blueyonder.co.uk> escreveu na mensagem

> Any idea who this is and which games are included in this? He's auctioning
> off all of the source code for his old games, Spectrum ones included.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8145969493&rd=1

" This code is not to be redistributed as i own the rights. I will be
keeping an eye on ebay to make sure of this. "

Seems to me a simple ripoff to earn some money... Beware!!!

RootShell

Dunny

Nov 19, 2004, 7:17:53 AM11/19/04
In news:cnkjs5$s38$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk,
Big Purple Moog <B...@moogywoogyboogy.com.spam> typed:

Did he do the "Actual Spectrum Screenshots!"? Or was he the one responsible for
such tripe as Ninja Scooter Simulator?

Not sure I'd be all that interested in any of his source code now I know it's
possibly codies stuff...

D.

Scribbler

Nov 19, 2004, 3:27:52 PM11/19/04
"Dunny" <paul.dunn@_remove-me_gmail.com> wrote in

> In news:cnkjs5$s38$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk,
> Big Purple Moog <B...@moogywoogyboogy.com.spam> typed:
>> "sda |" <pse...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Any idea who this is and which games are included in this? He's
>>> auctioning
>>> off all of the source code for his old games, Spectrum ones
>>> included.
>>>

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=814

> 5969493&r d=1

>> He's a bloke called Paul Griffiths. Apparently done a few games for
>> Codemasters.
>
> Did he do the "Actual Spectrum Screenshots!"? Or was he the one
> responsible for such tripe as Ninja Scooter Simulator?
>
> Not sure I'd be all that interested in any of his source code now I
> know it's possibly codies stuff...

It's not all Codies...

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekpub.cgi?regexp=^Paul+Griffiths$

--