Happy Spectrum Day!

Matt Rudge

Apr 23, 2022, 9:00:23 AM4/23/22
40 years old today, who'd believe it eh?

We got ours for Christmas 1982. I still remember loading up the Horizons
cassette for the first time and playing the BASIC breakout game. I think
the only other game we had was Hungry Horace.

Calum

Apr 23, 2022, 10:27:06 AM4/23/22
Would be Christmas '82 before I even got a ZX81, and another 18 months
or so before my brother bought a Spectrum. Thro' the Wall from the
Horizons tape was the first game I played on it too... had many more
over the years, but never did own a Horace game.

OldbieOne

May 6, 2022, 10:03:51 AM5/6/22

"Matt Rudge" <mru...@gmail.removeme.com> wrote in message
Wow. Now I feel old :D

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC w/Windows v4.0.950B