RFD: comp.sys.sinclair

Calum

Jan 8, 2021, 3:57:12 PMJan 8
Was just poking around Google's usenet archives, and what should pop up
but the results of the vote to create comp.sys.sinclair, of which I was
apparently in favour.

<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.folklore.computers/c/Vo6XoyPQGFo/m/FPlHGozeZbgJ>

Duncan Snowden

Jan 9, 2021, 6:31:26 AMJan 9
"NO votes were received from the following people:

dcam...@...co.uk (David Cameron)"

Tch. I always did have him down as a BBC Micro guy.

--
Duncan Snowden.

Hanno Foest

Jan 13, 2021, 5:18:31 PMJan 13
That's been a while... I still had my uni account back then...

Hanno

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification

Calum

Jan 14, 2021, 3:48:11 PMJan 14
On 13/01/2021 22:18, Hanno Foest wrote:
> On 08.01.21 21:57, Calum wrote:
>> Was just poking around Google's usenet archives, and what should pop
>> up but the results of the vote to create comp.sys.sinclair, of which I
>> was apparently in favour.
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.folklore.computers/c/Vo6XoyPQGFo/m/FPlHGozeZbgJ>
>

> That's been a while... I still had my uni account back then...

I'd only just graduated and started my first job earlier that year... I
moved on nearly 25 years ago, and the Cambridge office has long since
relocated to London, but I have friends who still work there.

SamTek

Jan 14, 2021, 3:53:29 PMJan 14