sendmail 8.12.8

Kirt

Mar 6, 2003, 9:16:29 AM3/6/03
Would anyone know where I could get a pre-compiled version of sendmail
8.12.8 for IRIX 6.5? Preferredly in inst format, of course, but I'm not
finicky at this point.

I've been given until Friday to fix the problem in this CERT advisory:

Now, I know SGI has a patch:

ftp://patches.sgi.com/support/free/security/advisories/20030301-01-P

but I'm running 6.5.8m of the OS, and don't have time to upgrade the OS.

Please email any replies to mol...@hell.com -- thanks!

--
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- yet another homepage at http://www.io.com/~xiombarg
My opinions are my own. PGP public key available. Surreal poetry on request.