PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Randy Birch

Dec 31, 2003, 3:12:41 PM12/31/03
Whoo hoo! The pinnacle of the "no life" individual.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

"|-|erc" <trym...@wwwadamskingdom.com> wrote in message
:
:
: --
:
: J o i n I n T h e 1 s t O n l i n e N e w Y e a r s
B a s h !
:
:
:
: <^> <(·¿·)> <^> ---- <^> <(·¿·)> <^> 2004 <^> <(·¿·)> <^> --- <^>
<(·¿·)> <^>
:
: Chat at www.chatty.net THE NEW YEARS ONLINE PARTY!!
:
: <^> <(·¿·)> <^> ---- <^> <(·¿·)> <^> 2004 <^> <(·¿·)> <^> --- <^>
<(·¿·)> <^>
:
:
:

Jordan T. Cox

Dec 31, 2003, 4:52:10 PM12/31/03
Randy Birch wrote:
> Whoo hoo! The pinnacle of the "no life" individual.

;) I remember being around on IRC to wish everyone a happy new year a
few years back. In fact, I believe I coded a script to do it for me -
in case I forgot. Meh.

What is it with people who subscribe to camera groups cross-posting to
visual basic groups? Is there some unknown fetish here? VB programmers
like their cameras?

Cheers,
Jordan