X-wing model for Dog

Jason Leigh

Oct 15, 1993, 12:42:36 PM10/15/93
Hi
does anyone have an X-wing and Tie fighter
model that works for Dog?

I was flipping thru the fall 87 issue of Iris Universe and
it appears there is.

Thanks.

Jason

Please Send Replies to: sp...@bert.eecs.uic.edu (Jason Leigh)
Phone: (312) 996-3002 Fax: (312) 413-7585
Electronic Visualization Laboratory, University of Illinois at Chicago,

Brent L. Bates ViGYAN AAD/TAB

Oct 15, 1993, 4:22:00 PM10/15/93
We are just about to retire a SGI 3130. I have a version of dog on that
machine that has the following vehicles:

X-Wing Fighter has lasers
Tie Fighter with Snoopy Pilot has lasers
Sopwith Camel with Snoopy Pilot
Folkner Tri-Plane with Snoopy Pilot
X-29
Klingon Battle Cruiser (ala the Original Star Trek) has Photon Torpedoes
and Phasers.

Plus the usual vehicles: P-38, F-16, F-15, etc.
I got this as an executable only. Wish I had source with all these neat
vehicles in it or at least an executable for a RISC base machine. Any chance
SGI could put these and other vehicles into the `normal' Dog? And how about
making the `world' a little bit bigger.

Brent L. Bates Phone:(804) 864-2854
M.S. 361 FAX:(804) 864-8469
NASA Langley Research Center