Dumpster customization

Newman Shee

Mar 31, 1994, 4:52:43 PM3/31/94

I am using Indy with 4Dwm. I am wondering if I can customize the
dumpster so that I can drag and drop a file into the dumpster and
have it call my function instead of the carefulmove function specified
in /usr/lib/filetype/default/sgidefault.ftr. There is a note
in that file saying that changes made in this file will not
modify its behavior. The following is the dumpster part of
sgidefault.ftr file.

TYPE Dumpster
MATCH dircontains(".dumpster");
LEGEND :154:dumpster
SUPERTYPE Directory
SUPERTYPE SpecialFile
SPECIALFILE
# Note: the OPEN, ALTOPEN, and DROP rules are currently built in to the
# workspace. Changing the placeholder rules here will not modify their
# behavior.
CMD OPEN dirview $LEADER $REST
CMD ALTOPEN dirview -o `pwd` $LEADER
CMD DROP carefulmove $LEADER $REST $TARGET
CMD PRINT routeprint -g -t $LEADERTYPE $LEADER $REST
MENUCMD :459:"Empty Dumpster" (/usr/lib/desktop/telldesktop 'empty dumpster')
ICON {
include("iconlib/Dumpster.pre.fti");
if (opened) {
include("iconlib/Dumpster.open.fti");
} else {
include("iconlib/Dumpster.closed.fti");
}
}

Well, I gave it a try to modify this file and make and logout and login;
however, no success. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Thanks.

Newman

tama...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2012, 2:20:18 AM6/26/12
TLC Waste Disposal Services has been the leader in providing dumpster rentals in Southeastern Michigan. From residential rubbish removal to full service industrial waste management programs. Dumpster Rental Redford and Trash Dumpster Plymouth.
http://www.tlcwaste.com