Public Access Irix

Ingmar S. Horn

Dec 18, 2011, 10:12:39 AM12/18/11
Dear Nerd in Space,

Wanna A Free Shell on my SGI INDIGO2 on SGI's Irix 5.4 Operating System?
Then write me an e-mail, but leave me a reason, why you're requesting an
Shell Account. And something about your plans in Software Development.
And what shell want to use?
David Korn Shell (AT&T ksh88)?
Or even /bin/bash?
tcsh?
csh?
sh?

Regards,
Vaxima

--
Ingmar S. Horn, UNIX Hostmaster & OpenVMS HobbyAdmin | SGI IRIX
smail-mail: Brucknerstrasse 10, 71065 Sindelfingen (Germany) | Debian Linux