[ FS: UNIX Systems: SGI / SUN / HP / IBM ]

Team UnixHQ

Jan 10, 2013, 2:38:07 PM1/10/13
Welcome to http://UnixHQ.com !

We continue to carry a varied selection of SGI, HP, SUN, & IBM systems for sale, with prices starting at only $125 -- in most cases, just add your PC monitor and go!

------------------ NEW YEARS SPECIAL: ----------------------

For a limited time, take 20% off any posted website pricing!!

Note: With this discount, no further volume discounts apply.
You must mention newsgroup name to obtain special pricing.

Please see website for full details on our system configs:

http://UnixHQ.com

Why bother playing with PC UNIX on a CISC box when you can work with the real thing on RISC boxes?

These are the same versions of UNIX that power the large servers in the back-office environments. Work with HP-UX 11.x, Solaris 8/9/10 (for Sparc), IBM AIX V4/5/6, or SGI IRIX 6.5.30 at home or elsewhere without the risks. These make excellent learning tools / development boxes, and you can also set up your own UNIX network cluster or install Oracle, etc. The uses are many!

This truly is "RISC without the RISK" ;^)

FYI: These systems originally cost anywhere between $10,000 and $1,000,000! And, although they may not be considered cutting edge today, they still easily run the latest versions of HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, or IRIX. You can own one for just a tiny fraction of original cost, in fact as much as 99% off the original list price!

Please also enquire about our UNIX CBTs...save time and money by learning UNIX at home in your spare time.

Are you a student or educator? Please ask about our education discounts.

Regards,
Team UnixHQ
416-526-8875