3D Star of David space filler based on truncated tetrahedrons.

Leo Vuyk

Dec 27, 2009, 9:38:57 AM12/27/09
3D Star of David space filler based on truncated tetrahedrons.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2787/2214/1600/Altern%20space%20filler.1.jpg

With truncated tetrahedron as the basic element, to form endless
spiralling (vacuum) lattices left- or right handed.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ArDoWzECXSo/RqhhIhYDZ7I/AAAAAAAAAOo/75NPOftglTg/s1600-h/space+fill+UNIT+RH+LH.jpg

see also:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2006/02/two-different-chiral-left-or-right.html

Professor Rernate Loll ( University of Utrecht) wrote on Cosmic matrix
models:
Armed with last century's insights into the nature of both quantum
theory and general relativity, physicists believe that probing the
structure of space and time at distances far below those currently
accessible by our most powerful accelerators would reveal a rich
geometric fabric, where spacetime itself never stands still but
instead quantum-fluctuates wildly. One of the biggest challenges of
theoretical physics today is to identify the fundamental "atoms of
spacetime geometry" and understand how their interactions give rise to
the macroscopic spacetime we see around us and which serves as a
backdrop for all known physical phenomena."
Leo Vuyk wrote:
The fourth dimension seems to be the oscillation speed (potential time
base) of the Higgs doublets along the Cosmic lattice edges of the
vacuum spin field.
Higgs particle doublets are supposed to oscillate in "tandem" or
doublets (like a boxer piston engine) along each vacuum lattice edge,
to be able to transfer photonic information properly.
This system need to have Higgs particle doublets because otherwise it
would be impossible to have a decent information transition system at
the vortices.
In this system is one lattice edge equal to one Planck length.
Around black holes, the Higgs lattice system will be absorbed by the
black hole and the Planck length will increase!!!
Leo Vuyk

Leo Vuyk

Dec 27, 2009, 2:47:03 PM12/27/09
On 27 dec, 15:38, Leo Vuyk <leov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3D Star of David space filler based on truncated tetrahedrons.http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2787/2214/1600/Altern%20space%20fi...

> With truncated tetrahedron as the  basic element, to form endless
> spiralling (vacuum) lattices left- or right handed.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ArDoWzECXSo/RqhhIhYDZ7I/AAAAAAAAAOo/75NPOft...
>
> see also:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2006/02/two-different-chiral...

In my chiral space filling example there are two elements.
1; regular tets or tetrahedrons which are rotated relative to each
other and
connected to each other only by their 4 corner points.
2; the remaining space in between, which is a deformed truncated
tetrahedron.

Leo.