I can create backing tracks for you to sing or play along with.

martm...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2006, 1:12:25 PM2/23/06
If any of you guys need some tasty backing tracks I can create them for
you. All I need is a GM file of the song you want to have recorded and
I'll change the sounds to Triton sounds, record into Pro Tools, and
voila! Backing tracks good enough to play live with or record a CD
project with.
For more information and to e-mail your song requests go to
www.mart-the-midi-man.com.

I do professional midi sequencing too. There's information there about
that too. I have uniqe approach to sequencing you might be interested
in.

Thanks,
Mart-The-Midi-Man