2006 Worldwide User Group (SGIUG) conference: 5-9 June, Las Vegas

Marek Zawadzki

Apr 28, 2006, 2:36:56 PM4/28/06
Hello everybody,

Similarly to year 2004 and 2005, let me invite you all to the 4th
SGI Worldwide User Group Conference, which will be held 5-9 June 2006
in Las Vegas, NV (USA).

For the detailed information please visit: http://www.sgiug.org
You are still eligible for the reduced registration fee and room rate.

Besides exciting content including HPC, Simulation, Modeling and Optimization,
Filesystems, Job Scheduling and Administration we have a great location
and as always, excellent Night Out prepared. This is Las Vegas after all.

We also welcome you to submit your papers and give presentations on the
conference.
The articles will be printed and published this year for the first time!

Best regards and hope to see you in Vegas,

-marek zawadzki

--
Marek Zawadzki, System Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center