apt update

Nick Mackechnie

Nov 14, 2021, 4:30:06 PM11/14/21
Hi All,

When I run sudo apt update on my pi, I receive the following error:

Linux thenet-pi01 5.10.63-v7+ #1459 SMP Wed Oct 6 16:41:10 BST 2021 armv7l

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Mon Nov 15 09:31:10 2021 from 192.168.0.77
pi@thenet-pi01:~ $ sudo apt update
Hit:1 http://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/files/packages buster InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease
Hit:3 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease
Error connecting: Could not connect: Connection refused
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.
pi@thenet-pi01:~ $

/etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ buster main contrib non-free
rpi
# Uncomment line below then 'apt-get update' to enable 'apt-get source'
#deb-src http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ buster main contrib
non-free rpi

Is someone able to help or point me in the right direction please?

Nick.

---
via The Trashcan

JJenssen

Nov 15, 2021, 5:52:30 AM11/15/21
Am 15.11.21 um 09:42 schrieb Nick Mackechnie:
Do you have the right to access that repository? I tried the mentioned
link and got 'You do not have access to the page that you requested.'.
For your next trial I suggest to comment out that link.

----
JJenssen

JJenssen

Nov 15, 2021, 5:55:41 AM11/15/21
Am 15.11.21 um 11:52 schrieb JJenssen:
That was that 'http://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/files/packages buster
InRelease'. I forgot it in earlier mail

----
JJenssen

Marco Moock

Nov 16, 2021, 1:03:58 PM11/16/21
Am Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:55:40 +0100
schrieb JJenssen <joem...@arcor.de>:
> > JJenssen
> That was that 'http://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/files/packages
> buster InRelease'. I forgot it in earlier mail
I also can't access it. Ask the site operator if they changed something.

Nick Mackechnie

Nov 16, 2021, 9:30:01 PM11/16/21
-=> MARCO MOOCK wrote to ALL <=-

MM> Netmail: 99:100/99.99
MM> host="baabfa7cc63d5f7ad7ee7d0357102ce9";
MM> org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/MTiTKfn67lpQnzrbGDY/4"
MM> From: Marco Moock <mo...@posteo.de>

MM> Am Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:55:40 +0100
MM> schrieb JJenssen <joem...@arcor.de>:
> > JJenssen
> That was that 'http://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/files/packages
> buster InRelease'. I forgot it in earlier mail
MM> I also can't access it. Ask the site operator if they changed
MM> something.

MM> --- Internet Rex 2.31
MM> * Origin: The Trashcan BBS - Echomail ><=>< NNTP Gateway
MM> (99:100/99.99)

Thanks muchly, will do!
--- MultiMail/Win v0.52

---