really busy group

Alan

Sep 23, 2003, 5:31:36 PM9/23/03
hmm this group is so... busy <cough dead cough>
a while ago it was busln wats goin on?

alan

PhilAP

Sep 24, 2003, 5:08:38 AM9/24/03
"Alan" <ago...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<bkqe3n$ffi$1...@titan.btinternet.com>...

> hmm this group is so... busy <cough dead cough>
> a while ago it was busln wats goin on?
>
> alan

Hi,

For some reason Psion left the consumer market.
The activity is now concentrated in the misc group.

Phil.

Erik Sandblom

Sep 24, 2003, 6:55:11 AM9/24/03
"Alan" <ago...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<bkqe3n$ffi$1...@titan.btinternet.com>...
> hmm this group is so... busy <cough dead cough>
> a while ago it was busln wats goin on?

I guess it's 'cause Psion has pulled out of the consumer PDA business
but the other group is still going strong:

http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.sys.psion.misc

Erik Sandblom