EPOC Emulator

Sep 12, 2003, 6:44:37 AM9/12/03
I have been bombarded of late with emails asking me where the EPOC emulator
is stored. I must admit that it did take me a while to find it but I did
finally find it. It is located at this URL. You might have to register to
get to this webpage but registration is free:

http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/pdk/netpad-pdk/archive.htm

You will need to scroll down the page and download the Symbian OS V5 C++ SDK
(158.8 megs large). Once downloaded you must install this to the root of a
hard drive. After the software is installed, you then restart the PC. After
the PC is restarted the emulator is shown (Windows XP) in all programs under
EPOC software.

regards