HELP!!

Thos

Oct 14, 2003, 4:56:07 AM10/14/03
Hi All
I recently had my revo stolen from my car, I had about 1000 contact names
and phone numbers on it, also my diary for the last 10 years (I had the 3a
before the Revo).
I dont want to buy another revo, as it is becoming obsolete(right?)
I have a back up on my pc from march, I know its old but having upograded to
XP in march I have had lots of problems and had to reload a number of times.

QUESTION
How can I retrieve the data from the back-up?

I have tried loading PSIWIN and tried to convert the data but I just get a
message "unable to load convertors for specified file" What should I do??

This data is important to me so any suggestions would be appreciated
Regards

Mike McConnell

Oct 14, 2003, 6:20:37 AM10/14/03

"Thos" <twa...@idontlikespamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Best solution if you need data from both your Contacts and Agenda
applications is to download the "Emulator" and run that in the PC. The
"Emulator" is an integral part of the SDKs (Software Development Kits)
located at:

www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/pdk/netpad-pdk/archive.htm

and the smallest download is the Java SDK at about 82 Megabytes.

--
Mike [Dundee, Scotland]

http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/