Unbeatable repair service for Psions

Philip Herlihy

Nov 13, 2003, 1:19:28 PM11/13/03
I sent off my battered Psion 5MX to POS (www.posltd.com) once the screen
gave up. My machine came straight back by return of post, working perfectly
and unrecognisably smart! That was about four months ago.

Less than a week before the end of the POS 3-month repair warranty period,
and just before a holiday, I found that the mains power connection was on
the blink (literally!). Could this conceivably be fixed under warranty, I
asked? Sure it can, they said, and don't worry, it's ok to send it to us
after you get back from your holiday.

Once again, the machine came back - perfect - by return of post, and my
cheque to cover return postage (a modest gesture of appreciation) had been
gracefully declined.

Beat that for service...

--
######################
## PH, London ##

Steve Richardson

Nov 17, 2003, 9:37:34 AM11/17/03
My screen cable died again - and they VERY kindly agreed to replace it
under warranty
Sent it wednesday - it was back friday!

WOW - Stunning service.

"Philip Herlihy" <foof...@REMOVEherlihy.eu.com> wrote in message

Gloster Meteor

Dec 30, 2003, 7:48:17 AM12/30/03
Had my Psion 5mx running for over 4 years now, without a single glitch! (Now
that's what a call a masterpiece of British engineering). But if it does
break down, it's good to know there's somewhere I can get it fixed.

How much did it cost you to get it repaired?

Tom

AlanS

Dec 30, 2003, 8:11:55 AM12/30/03
It depends on the fault, but they are fixed cost repairs. Check the site
out- they state cost.

"Gloster Meteor" <em...@removethis.yasint.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message