REVO Help !

Thos

Oct 17, 2003, 1:38:07 PM10/17/03
Hi All
I recently had my revo stolen from my car, I had about 1000 contact names
and phone numbers on it, also my diary for the last 10 years (I had the 3a
before the Revo).
I dont want to buy another revo, as it is becoming obsolete(right?)
I have a back up on my pc from march, I know its old but having upograded to
XP in march I have had lots of problems and had to reload a number of times.

QUESTION
How can I retrieve the data from the back-up?

I have tried loading PSIWIN and tried to convert the data but I just get a
message "unable to load convertors for specified file" What should I do??

This data is important to me so any suggestions would be appreciated
Regards

Erik Sandblom

Oct 23, 2003, 4:35:22 PM10/23/03
"Thos" <twa...@idontlikespamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<0OVjb.8262$tW2....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>...

> QUESTION
> How can I retrieve the data from the back-up?

Try installing the Psion emulator on your PC and opening your files from there.
http://www.garethsaunders.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/psion/emulator32.html

Hope this helps.

Erik Sandblom

PS the comp.sys.psion.misc group is more active than this one.