Psion Travel Modem

paul newman

Nov 17, 2003, 3:51:00 AM11/17/03
Could I use this with my MC218 And Nokia 3310?

--
P.Newman

---

Mike McConnell

Nov 17, 2003, 10:14:25 AM11/17/03

"paul newman" <pau...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Could I use this with my MC218 And Nokia 3310?

No. When the Infrared Travel Modem was first launched there was an option to
get a cable to use it in conjunction with certain Nokia and Ericsson phones.
There were only a few phone models supported and these are now very old
phones with different connectors from those used today.

I have the Ericsson cable and an "A1018s" phone I can use with it but if you
are familiar with that phone, you will know how ancient it is!