Cable for MC218

paul newman

Nov 10, 2003, 8:58:33 AM11/10/03
Does anybody know if I can buy a cable to connect my nokia 3310 to my MC218
so I can collect e-mails sms etc

--
P.Newman

---

Mike McConnell

Nov 11, 2003, 3:04:11 AM11/11/03

"paul newman" <pau...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Does anybody know if I can buy a cable to connect my nokia 3310 to my
MC218
> so I can collect e-mails sms etc

As far as I am aware, internet dialup from the MC218 is not possible with
the 3310. I seem to recall that there is a data cable, but it doesn't
provide access to the modem - it's only for installing logos and ringtones
etc.

--
Mike [Dundee, Scotland]

http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/

Nov 11, 2003, 2:05:17 PM11/11/03
Mike is correct, it is not possible with this model phone.

regards

"Mike McConnell" <mi...@nospam.net> wrote in message