Max flash capacity for Psion 5?

Greg

Aug 31, 2003, 9:53:18 AM8/31/03
What's the biggest CF card a Psion 5 (I just have a 5, not MX or
anything) can accept?

TIA,
Greg

Alan

Oct 15, 2003, 2:02:23 PM10/15/03
there was talk of a 256mb limit but mine happilly runs a 512 or 1 gig card
alan

"Greg" <schmi...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

Oct 15, 2003, 5:20:17 PM10/15/03
That is correct however the flash card is not the problem. sometimes the
Psion will NOT accept a particular brand of card while another brand will
run just fine. It should be noted that on the larger disks it will take a
bit longer to open large files if the card is filled with a great deal of
files. Corruption risks also increase, so I suggest that you perform a very
frequent backup of your flash card if you have any flash cards over 64mb. If
memory serves, the 5mx was never tested with flash cards above this amount.

regards

"Alan" <ago...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message