Looking for an old game for my PSION1

Olivier K.

Nov 9, 2012, 5:02:27 PM11/9/12
Hi there.
Last night,I dug out my old Psion 3a PDA.
I remember a game I really enjoyed which I believe was called "Shroomz" where you had cards you could put on the board to grow your garden, and take over the opponents garden across the board.
I would love to find that game back. Does anybody know what game I am talking about? Does someone still have it somewhere?

I would attempt to port it to my Android device if I could only remember the rules.

Thanks!