Psion / Compact flash

james...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 5:51:14 AM10/23/18
Can any of the Psion range read cf cards? I have a 3a which is dependent on a pc to retrieve data from the device.

palt...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2018, 11:01:50 AM10/30/18
On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 10:51:14 UTC+1, james...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can any of the Psion range read cf cards? I have a 3a which is dependent on a pc to retrieve data from the device.

The Series 5 was able to read Compact Flash, as were subsequent units. But no, none of the Series 3 devices can read Compact Flash.

As a shameless plug, though, I feel obliged to tell you that I am working on a solution.

https://hackaday.io/project/161291-the-last-psion