MC 218 backup battery problem

Bud Spencer

Jan 14, 2020, 12:01:18 PM1/14/20
Have this sweetness, but for some reason it says "Replace backup battery"
every time I fire it up, even though I have brand new battery in.

Anyone have this solved or is is just how it is from now on for me?

It's not that big thing for me that block use of this wonderful device,
but is annoying.

/
Bud
/

a1=S0
b1=[1..2,'L0L']
a2=2*a1
a3=S1.4#b1
a4=(a2,a3)
a5=64*a4

Bud Spencer

Feb 6, 2020, 9:08:08 AM2/6/20
I'm still looking for solution to this one. Anyone out there?

I've checked those connectors and they should be ok. No corrotion or
something. Do I need to take this thing apart or what?

If so, is there some good instruictions out there one can follow in order
not to break the device?

Thanks!