IMPORTANT! DON'T DOWNLOAD PIRATE - IT'S A TROJAN

sys...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Don't try running this registration code program on your S5 anyone, I gave it
a go and it's a horrid trojan which wipes the C drive clean with a nice
little message telling you not to "rip off the hard work of shareware
authors". Lukcily I've got a recent back up but it could have been nasty. I
say again, don't go anywhere near it. Looks like one of the shareware authors
who was suggesting malicious anti-pirate code got a little bit over
enthusiastic.

Mike

Richard Ryerson

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Serves you right a** wipe. I hope more loosers like you do the same.

Richard

ePoKz WorLDz FreEWaRez mOveMent

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
> Don't try running this registration code program on your S5 anyone, I gave
it
> a go and it's a horrid trojan which wipes the C drive clean with a nice
> little message telling you not to "rip off the hard work of shareware
> authors". Lukcily I've got a recent back up but it could have been nasty.
> say again, don't go anywhere near it. Looks like one of the shareware
authors
> who was suggesting malicious anti-pirate code got a little bit over
> enthusiastic.

He, don't say this, and give others a chance to get what EVERYBODY dream
about...
Or check your calendar...

__ __ _____ _ _
\ \/ / | ___(_) | ___ ___
\ / | |_ | | |/ _ \/ __| ___ _
/ _ \ _ __(_) __ _ __ _ _ __ ___ (_) | ___| __
| | | | '__| |/ _` |/ _` | '_ ` _ \| |_____| |_ | '__|
ePoKz WorLDz FreEWaRez mOveMent \/\/\/\/\/\/
(Da Ep0c32 c00l d00dz Crew)
"There's no ransom if you don't have a fucking hostage.
That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules."
--- The Big Lebowsky --- /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
| |_| | | | | (_| | (_| | | | | | | |__| _|| | |_|
\___/|_| |_|\__, |\__,_|_| _|_| |_| |
|___/
/ \ | _| | | | __/\_\
/_/\_\ |_| |_|_|\___||_/
#################################

Mark O'Neill

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
*He He He*

Nice one!!!

That'll get the b****rds!!!

However, although I knew the warez page was a hoax, I did download the zip
file for curiosity expecting to see some coy remark for all of those who rip
off our
software and have a little chuckle at their expense. I am however glad that
I read the NG before running it, as I would not have been impressed to have
my C: drive formatted!!

Perhaps I should be less curious in future...:-)

Cheers,

Mark - Dedicated Psion Programmer
http://www.i27.com - Psion Software, Modules and Bits & Bobs...

Jeremy A.Smith

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Richard Ryerson <rrye...@attcanada.net> wrote in article
<FHCM2.189$e4....@cabot.ops.attcanada.net>...

> Serves you right a** wipe. I hope more loosers like you do the same.
>
> Richard

That's "Losers"'. One O. Not two.

Jeremy.
--
Replace 'X' in e-mail with 'J' if you wish to e-mail me
Straight Outta Mongolia: Candy for your ears - http://www.mp3.com/mongolia

Luap Notnuats

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Jeremy A.Smith wrote in message <01be7fae$88d2b560$LocalHost@prsfsnwd>...

>Richard Ryerson <rrye...@attcanada.net> wrote in article
><FHCM2.189$e4....@cabot.ops.attcanada.net>...
>> Serves you right a** wipe. I hope more loosers like you do the same.
>> Richard
>
>That's "Losers"'. One O. Not two.
>Jeremy.

Ha! Ha! Haaa! - Ha! Haaa! - Ha! Ha! Haaa!
Nice one. Like it, like it. Nice one centurion....
Grrreat race the Romans!
--
Luap

dicksc...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2012, 8:20:01 AM8/3/12
On Thursday, April 1, 1999 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, (unknown) wrote:
> Don't try running this registration code program on your S5 anyone, I gave it
> a go and it's a horrid trojan which wipes the C drive clean with a nice
> little message telling you not to "rip off the hard work of shareware
> authors". Lukcily I've got a recent back up but it could have been nasty. I
> say again, don't go anywhere near it. Looks like one of the shareware authors
> who was suggesting malicious anti-pirate code got a little bit over
> enthusiastic.
>
> Mike

My system had once been infected with a threat with the name Trojan.Acbot.A. It made my system run too very slow, my desktop settings used to change automatically all the way. Even though I had an anti-virus but it was not so potent to remove this stubborn code. I rammed into this where I found the perfect solution to remove the infection easily...

http://www.antivirus-software.biz/remove-trojan-acbot-a-and-protect-your-windows-pc