Psion Wavefinder

Keiron (number6)

Oct 15, 2008, 6:58:08 AM10/15/08
Hello All.

I'm looking to upgrade my psion wavefinders drivers to the very latest ones.
I understand these were sold seperately by psion on a disc and so aren't
readily available online. Can any obliging soul email these to me please?

regards

Keiron

TorbenGB

Oct 29, 2008, 8:32:09 AM10/29/08
This post states what the most recent driver versions are. Are yours
that recent?
http://www.avforums.com/forums/dab-digital-radio-fm-radio/334154-psion-wavefinder-latest-drivers-request.html

I found some drivers here:
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=93324

Can you find something here as well? :
http://www.mypsionsupport.com/mypsion/login.asp

Here is a detailed description of how to force the Win2K drivers onto
XP:
http://www.spidersweb.freeserve.co.uk/dab/wffaq/#Win2KDriversUnderXP
- You might want to try a Windows patch for the USB drivers first
from:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822603

Hope this helps!
- Torben