Third Party Software

bill

Sep 29, 2023, 9:39:39 AM9/29/23

Is there an archive somewhere of third party stuff for Primos?
Did any of it survive? I would love to find some stuff like
the RIM Database and the EDT full screen editor. Pretty sure
they were both written in Fortran. There was other stuff, too,
but those are two that pop into my head immediately as I worked
with them a lot back in my days of maintaining the OS and software
on Prime 50-Series.

bill

Dennis Boone

Sep 29, 2023, 11:39:45 AM9/29/23
Since I answered this a month or two back, I'll refrain from
repeating what I know. :)

De