Anyone from the Woodland Hills office on here?

Steve AnacortesWA

Feb 6, 2019, 5:43:39 PM2/6/19
I worked there as a field engineer, I serviced Edwards Airforce Base, Cal Tech, JPL, Symbolics and others. I remember flying to Pre-Silicon valley on PSA to pick up boards for a 750 that was down, it was right when the 750 was released.
Moved on to programming and that stayed my life, I work for eBay now and live in Anacortes Washington.
Steve Perea

Dennis Boone

Feb 6, 2019, 10:26:05 PM2/6/19
A company I worked for sold systems into the multiple listing services
in Santa Barbara and Upland, but those were a bit later - mid 80s.
The system in Upland (9000 family) was muxed to additional locations,
including Pomona and Palos Verdes / Rolling Hills. I don't remember
the names of CSR(s) for those accounts, or which office they worked
from.

De