[ANN] We are announcing the full release of a new product called Visual X-Tools now available from ETN for your embedded development needs

1 view

Louis Meadows

Mar 18, 2003, 2:18:14 PM3/18/03
Greetings to all users of Microcross Products:

Happy belated New Year! We have some great news to tell you. Microcross
has announced the full release of a new product called Visual X-Tools. You
may go to the Embedded Tools web site (www.embeddedtools.net) to see the
press release as well as download a 30-Day Tryout version. Now you can
tryout the product, and then you can turn on a fully functional version
with a node-locked key if you want to keep it. ETN will issue the keys to
you upon ordering the product and receiving a host ID. See the Installation
and Setup Guide in the download page for details on license setup and
obtaining a host ID. You will have to go through the 30-Day Tryout
registration page on our web site in order to get access to the user
download information and password. We feel Visual X-Tools has great
potential in displacing the current market leaders in development tools.
Because node-locking Visual X-Tools to one machine means only one user at a
time can use it. One license per user and no discounts for more than one.
We already have a rock bottom price -- comparatively 3 to 6 times cheaper
than all of the competition! Note that only one person can register a
single serialized GNU X-Tools product. We support both Linux and Windows
hosts with Visual X-Tools, but only the Windows version has a 30-day tryout
feature built into it.

Cheers,

Louis Meadows ( LouisM...@EmbeddedTools.net )
Embedded Tools Network ( www.EmbeddedTools.net )
44 - 46 Front Street - Santa Cruz, CA 95060
We develop, market and support deeply embedded development solutions for
embedded platforms. Specifically, we ship hardware and software tools for
Linux, Windows, and a large range of embedded microprocessors. 2001
Embedded Tools Network was founded and became an independently operating
distributor of high quality Deeply Embedded Tools.

Visit www.embeddedtools.net for more information on cross compilers,
debuggers and hardware debug assist for embedded!

Sales - sa...@EmbeddedTools.Net FAE - sup...@EmbeddedTools.Net
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Wyatt Earp

Louis Meadows

Mar 19, 2003, 1:33:00 PM3/19/03